- Fremantle Primary School is a contemporary learning community which empowers students to be active and engaged citizens.
- INCLUSIVITY: Creating a safe place where individuals can take risks and have the opportunity to shine.
- EXCELLENCE: Teaching and learning that enables individual excellence.
- CONNECTEDNESS: Developing a sense of place in our community and our world.
- SUSTAINABILITY: Respecting our past and taking responsibility for our future.
- INTEGRITY: Honesty, trustworthiness, responsibility, accountability.
- CARE: Empathy, tolerance, kindness, inclusivity.
- RESPECT: Self, others and place.
- PERSEVERANCE: Determination, resilience, endeavour, achievement, challenge.
- CURIOSITY: Eagerness, inquiry, innovation, creativity.